Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ok Ok.... 
So I've decided to try this again ( OH MER GERD). The last post I did was almost 2 years ago. Yikes. Be that as it may, I am using this as an exercise of self discipline to start writing every week. To start, I suppose I shall explain the purpose of this incredibly exciting blog.

It's not that complicated.

First, I have a deep and personal love of all things Japanese, particularly their ancient methods of fighting. My bedroom may or may not have a full displayed arsenal.

Secondly, my usual writing time is well beyond the range of "normal waking hours" for the typical North American. Even more so for the typical Australian... just saying.

And so, the Sleeping Warrior is born! Don't be fooled by the sedated appearances. Sleeping Warriors are most deadliest when ... they are.... asleep. Yeah. Sleep writing. This could become a thing.

However, as it is not beyond normal waking hours just yet, and I promised myself to do something physically productive, I will finish with this introduction. Keep checking back as my intention is for weekly updates on my adventures, discoveries and random musings that must not fail to entertain my virtual audience!!

Ciao
~ The (still awake) Silver Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment